Using our Expert Cloud Business Technology Setup we can get you on the path of spending 16 hours developing your business and less than 8 hours per week on paperwork.
Jo Packham - Director
My strength and area of passion is proactive intervention in resolving complex, multidisciplinary, organizational issues drawing on international, executive level experience in Strategic Planning, Human Resources, Finance, IT Management, and Program Management.
I have over 20 years experience gained in the Public and University sectors, in both Australian and US environments, including;
- Executive leadership in HR, Strategic Planning, Finance and administrative information systems (AIS) management,
- Program/Project planning and management, in particular, system-wide organizational process reviews,
- Change Management,
- Operational and strategic human resource management intervention.
- Organisational development,
- Performance management.
- B.Ec., MBA, University of Adelaide
- Australian Certified Practising Accountant 2018
- Australian Institute of Company Directors 2018
- US Management and Strategy Institute: 2012
- US Project Management Institute: 2012
- US Society for Human Resource Management: 2010
- Total Quality Management Professional: 2014
- Change Management Specialist: 2014
- Senior Human Resource Professional - CA: 2013
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt: 2012
- Incident Command System I & II: 2011
- Senior Human Resource Professional: 2010
Daniel Bruns - Director
Over 15 years experience in Public Sector, private and ASX listed large organisations, and contracting in South Australia, Australian Capital Territory, and rural communities.
- Portfolio, Program & Workforce Strategic Planning,
- Portfolio Master Scheduling & Reporting and Monitoring,
- Project Management Office (PMO)
- Process Improvement Implementation & Procedure Documentation
- Development of Project Governance and Planning models
- Project Management Framework Improvements: Risk, Governance, & Resource Management.
- Change Management
- IT Policy & Strategy Management
- Cloud Deployment and Architecture
- Business Systems Solution Design, Implementation and Support
- Graduate Certificate - Applied Project Management Systems - 2018 - University of Adelaide
- BBus – Bachelor of Business – 2016 - Charles Sturt University
- AdvDipBus (Admin & Mgt) – 2014 - CIT
- AdvDipBus (Com) – 2014 - CIT
- AdvDipBus (HRMgt) – 2014 - CIT
- Dip (Prj Mgt)- 2013 - CIT
- Prince2 Foundation & Practitioner - OGC
- ITIL Version - OGC
- Australian Institute of Project Managers - AIPM
At Business Solutions: Design & Service we empower organizations to make better business decisions based on real time data being supported by our administration and business management services. Our company specializes in integrated, end to end process improvement services to businesses by leveraging progressive cloud-based processes and business management proficiencies.
- the right tools delivering
- the right information to
- the right people at
- the right time enabling
- the right decision.